[Samba] Could not convert SID S-0-0, error is NT_STATUS_NONE_MAPPED

Carlos Jesus camjesus2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:25:45 UTC 2023

Hello all,
in my case the mais issue is running smbstatus -P (as root of course). I
was monitoring my samba file server by running this periodically and every
time I get this error. This is with samba 4.17.6 on Bullseye. The DC's have
been upgraded to Bookworm but are still on 4.17.6.
Actually the case is even more complex. Running smbstatus -P as root works
fine. Running sudo -n smbstatus -P gives the error. Kinda weird.
My FS is running with the AD backend. Can't post smb.conf now, but will do
later tonight. Rather minimalistic though.

Best regards
CJ

Norbert Hanke via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> escreveu no dia quinta,
19/10/2023 à(s) 14:41: