[Samba] Using Linux domain member machine account for WPA-Enterprise authentication

Kees van Vloten keesvanvloten at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:40:57 UTC 2023

Hi Michael and Samba-team,

I found below message on the list, but it looks like nobody replied to it.

I have the configuration setup on the Samba-side and indeed it works on
Windows with machine-account authentication. It connects to wifi before
a user logs in and there is no chance of lockout due to an expired user
password in the wifi configuration.

I would love to have the same working on my Linux domain-member clients.

@Micheal, did you manage to get it working?

Or sombody else on the list perhaps :-) ?

- Kees.