[Samba] Compiling within Samba Source-Tree

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Sun Oct 15 12:33:27 UTC 2023

On 10/14/23 23:43, Peter Koch via samba wrote:
> It must be possible to tell the build-system that smbscardd needs -lcrypto
> Please let me know how.

./source3/wscript:    conf.CHECK_FUNCS_IN('DES_pcbc_encrypt', 'crypto')

As we already seem to check for libcrypto and store the dependency, you
should be able to just add crypto to your list of deps.

> no talloc stackframe at
> ../../source3/passdb/machine_account_secrets.c:60, leaking memory
>
> So here's my second question: How do I avoid this warning?

I guess you're missing a

TALLOC_CTX *frame = talloc_stackframe();

in your initialisation.

-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team         https://samba.org/