[Samba] Linux/Windows Domain Controller

matti.kaupenjohann matti.kaupenjohann at fh-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 6 14:20:53 UTC 2023

First attempt failed with password. Switched to Kerberos cache and
finally my samba joined the domain. Now that I understand how to do
this, why is the documentation that vague about it? even the changelogs
doesn't give any hint in this direction.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matti Kaupenjohann

Fachhochschule Dortmund