[Samba] Again kea DHCP-Server

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Wed Nov 1 18:14:28 UTC 2023

I think what we need is both a very simple way to setup DHCP (deffinetly
NOT kea) and kea for more complex networks. We have the same with the
internal DNS and Bind9. So having a script for both kea and dnsmasq
would be nice :-). I took a look at kea and it's like buying a Porsche
to get the breakfast rolls from the other side of the street.
Most of my custemers will stayx with isc-dhcp  (as log as it is
possible) because kea is to complex and to overloaded.