[Samba] Synology shares not accessible...

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Wed Jun 21 08:30:39 UTC 2023

Hi Rowland,

good point...

That seems to be the only SID which popps up in the logs from the
Synology device. I found no other.

I'm just looking at the same log on my working machines if this is
popping up there, too.

At least you gave me good hints, how I can answer their request. Thanks
for that...

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama