[Samba] Please remove company info

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jun 8 20:24:38 UTC 2023

On Thu, 2023-06-08 at 16:52 +0000, Jim Brand via samba wrote:
> Rowland,
>
> My bad, I forgot to remove my company info from my original
> email.   Can you please remove from my post?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Kia Ora Jim,

I'm sorry: as Rowland has already indicated, sadly mailing list
archives are public, and even if we edit the Samba archive (it is
possible, ask our postmaster alias), all the other archives will carry
a copy and you will need to spend a lot of time chasing it down.

That process is normally more appropriate for extreme cases: mass
disclosure of personal private info (eg posting a verbose log to the
list by accident).

Andrew Bartlett

Samba Team Lead                https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Catalyst.Net Ltd

Proudly developing Samba for Catalyst.Net Ltd - a Catalyst IT group
company

Samba Development and Support: https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions