[Samba] What's the substitution of 'samba-tool domain provision' in v4.17.5

luckydog xf luckydogxf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:48:07 UTC 2023

Hello, list,

Here is my samba-tool version

[root at dc ~]# rpm -qf /usr/bin/samba-tool
samba-tools-4.17.5-2.el8.x86_64

Here is the command that I tried to provision a AD DC.

[root at dc ~]#  samba-tool domain provision --server-role=dc --use-rfc2307
--dns-backend=BIND9_DLZ --realm=PTHL.HK --adminpass='hello at world'

samba-tool domain: no such subcommand: provision

I checked. the `samba-tool` subcommand one by one and also read release
notes, but  unfortunately I didn't find any other commands.

So what's the right one to provision an AD DC ?

Thanks.