[Samba] System Requirements for Samba?

Rob Campbell robcampbell08105 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:51:37 UTC 2023

Peter,

OMG its so hot in this office now!  I put the 2 vms on it so now there are
3 Deb servers running and it is running almost at 100% CPU for all 6
cores.  I don't think this is going to work, LOL.  It's so hot, I'm getting
irritable and I rarely get irritable.  I think I'm just gonna have to
reinstall and still use one server for DC and file server just to save on
resources... although, it will keep this room warm in the winter :-).  I
would agree that running 2 Debians on top of a Debian isn't ideal.

In all things, Be Intentional.