[Samba] Samba VS Windows 11 22H2

Peter Carlson peter at howudodat.com
Fri Nov 11 14:45:48 UTC 2022

I have tested this two different ways:

1) build samba from source, I have used both the 4.17 tarball as well as
directly from git.  This works well with 22H2, but I haven't tested
every possible scenario, my use case is simple

2) use MJT's repo.  I just finished upgrading an addc this morning and
so far so good.

you can search for this subject in the archives: "Samba 4.16 and 4.17
ubuntu focal and jammy packages"

Peter