[Samba] windows service access denied

Lukasz Brodowski lukasz at teamup.pl
Mon Feb 14 18:14:47 UTC 2022

Well, i don’t know where i mention about AD, but there is no ad.

I have 2 servers - first Windows Server 2019 standard with one user „cinegy” and second server with linux/samba with one user „cinegy”. When i connect from windows to samba - it works without any logins. Samba get „cinegy” account from windows client and allow access. But when Windows Service, with „cinegy” logon want to login to samba - it shows access denied. That’s my problem.

—
Łukasz Brodowski | teamUp
tel: +48.600.156.666 | mail: lukasz at teamup.pl | www.teamup.pl