[Samba] unix_primary_group not used when writing files

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Thu Aug 18 10:21:50 UTC 2022

Thanks Ralph on this

Never knew about this one, but I do have a few small questions ..

So this does not clean out, deleted users?  (* like removed (few) years ago I see.. ).
if I see users that are still working but are'nt getting updated in cache, is that normal?

Im asking because I see, people working and getting there cache updated and few not.
before I start cleaning up.. I see lots of very old user that don’t belong in there anymore.

Greetz,

Louis