[Samba] van-belle repo update

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Wed Aug 17 14:41:41 UTC 2022

Hai,

Currently you wont see any packages anymore in the repo and you don't get
errors..

THIS IS CORRECT !!

I'm cleaning up and updating it.
I do keep an backup of some older packages if people want to have that
option to get these.
Im not trowing these packages all away..

This might take 1-2 days, as I see few options I might want to use..

I'll try to get the packages as soon as possible back in.
There more running on this server so low and steady with care is needed..

But I thought, I'll let the people here know.
There is nothing wrong, its all planned, I only hoped last updates would be
in before this hitted..

Also..     PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING!!

>>   I'll be removing everything of samba below 4.14..  <<
Supported distro's will be (mostly same)
Debian Buster and Bullseye (* amd64 i386 arm64 armhf )
Ubuntu Focal and Jammy    (* amd64 only)

I want to drop armhf and i386 on the debian line.. as I see its hardly used
these days.
It would save a lot of time.

Suggestions, idea's, drop me a note.

Greetz,