[Samba] Cannot set Windows ACL on Sharefolder with other user than Administrator

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Aug 10 10:40:55 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-08-10 at 12:20 +0200, Oliver via samba wrote:

> No, I would like one for DC and two as domain members, to share
> files.
> This members has to take the user and groups for share and acl
> permissions setup by a windows client from the DC.
>
> The DC don't need to be a  fileserver.

This is getting confusing, you posted this:

I only have got DC1, DC2 and DC3, all of them are build by myself.

If there is only one DC, why are the other two called 'DC2' and 'DC3' ?

I repeat, this is confusing.

I suggest you go here:

https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/blob/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

Download the script and run it on your three machines. sanitise the
outputs and then send them to me at rpenny at samba.org

Rowland