[Samba] "not enough space" on share with mountpoints inside

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Mar 11 16:32:00 UTC 2021

Am 11.03.21 um 17:29 schrieb Alpe via samba:
>   Do you know which libraries could be related to this?
>
> Maybe I could try building samba with them as --private-libraries or --builtin-libraries.
>

>      Em quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2021 13:19:12 BRT, Rowland penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> escreveu:
> Samba (as far as I am aware) uses python for two things, to build Samba
> from source and for samba-tool, neither of which seem to have anything
> to the way you are running Samba. If it worked before you upgraded pip3
> and didn't after, then you need to find what actually changed.

that's really hard now and the lesson you should have learned is to not
use stuff like cpan/pip directly but learn to build packages so you can
easily upgrade/downgrade stuff from your own repo

everything else is asking for troubles over the long and if it's only
because of leftover crap which would packages simply remove (a file
installed with a package and not part of a newer or older vesion is
simply removed)