[Samba] NLA ISSUE FROM WINDOWS10 RDP CONNECTION

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jun 4 07:13:23 UTC 2021

@TP starter You should tell more about the setup i think.

@Andrew, Network Level Authentication (NLA)

And no, i dont know an other solution that disable NLA on win 10.

Solution 1: Disabling NLA using Properties.
Solution 2: Disabling NLA using Registry.
Solution 3: Disabling using PowerShell.
Solution 4: Using Group Policy Editor.

I see this also.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/azure/virtual-machines/cannot-connect-rdp-azure-vm