[Samba] sysvolreset and GPO permissions

Jake Black jblack at xes-inc.com
Mon Apr 5 16:21:23 UTC 2021

> On 05/04/2021 15:50, Jake Black via samba wrote:
>> Yes, those are all SIDs that were created for AGPM.
>
> OK, I will try again, are they all Well Known SIDs that you will find here:
>
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-dtyp/81d92bba-d22b-4a8c-908a-554ab29148ab
>
> If not, can you point me at the documentation you sed to set up AGPM.
>
> Rowland

3000000 points to Domain_Admins, but none of the others are in that list.

We used some information on this page:

[ https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack/agpm/technical-overview-of-agpm | https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack/agpm/technical-overview-of-agpm ]

But most of the configuration was trial and error

Jake