[Samba] Samba as member of DC - NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:03:29 UTC 2020

El vie., 11 sept. 2020 a las 4:17, Rowland penny via samba
(<samba at lists.samba.org>) escribió:

> On 10/09/2020 21:28, Epsilon Minus via samba wrote:
> > Hello !
> >

> > And i have problem with user validation. wbinfo work well, but i cant
> > use de AD users.
> >
> Have you added uidNumber & gidNumber attributes to AD ?
>
> Rowland

I use RFC2307 on the provision, but i don't edit anything de uidNumber
& gidNumber.

I change backend to rid and work de validation, but not understand de change.

[global]
security = ADS
workgroup = GALERNA
realm = GALERNA.COM.AR

log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
log level = 10

idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
    idmap config GALERNA :backend = rid
        idmap config GALERNA:schema_mode = rfc2307
        idmap config GALERNA :range = 10000-999999
username map = /etc/samba/user.map

is it okey ? or need to research more?