[Samba] creating and copying users

Robert Wooden wdn2420systm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:09:09 UTC 2020

Louis,

The issue I am having is ADUC doing strange things like sometimes creating
the profile *.V6 file and sometimes not.And the issue is random. No
reproducible string as yet. Sometimes creates the profile, file and not the
home directory and other times not the profiles, file and creates the home
directory.

And yes, my created users get a UID added via samba-tool and check to make
sure they are members of "domain users".

It is enough to frustrate me that I want to try samba-tool again.

(Waiting for Rowland answer, please.)