[Samba] Windows 2016 RSAT not connect with samba4 DC

Rommel Rodriguez Toirac rommelrt at nauta.cu
Fri Nov 27 16:21:33 UTC 2020

 Hello all;

I use the RSAT of Windows Server 2016 to manage a samba4 server (4.11.4) where
the Active Directory of my network runs. Since this Win2016 using (sorry for
the language) Administrative Tools/Active Directory Users and Computers, I
connect to the samba4 Domain Controller and do the necessary tasks from there. I also use it from Administrative Tools/DNS.

I recently added an additional Domain Controller (samba 4.13.2), but cannot
connect to it using Administrative Tools/Active Directory Users and Computers
from the Win2016 server. I get an error related to "... RPC server is
unavailable", however, I do manage to connect to the DNS service.

 What could be happening? Any idea?

--
Rommel Rodriguez Toirac
rommelrt at nauta.cu