[Samba] ctdb error after upgrade to 4.12.10

Günther Deschner gd at samba.org
Tue Nov 10 17:20:45 UTC 2020

Hi Jeremy,

I'm afraid this is indeed caused by the talloc tidyup as one can
perfectly reproduce it wih the following patch for smbtorture (call
bin/smbtorture ncacn_np:lo local.file.file_lines_parse). I guess we need
to set up some warning signs around file_lines_parse() expressing that
it takes talloced content and that one should not free the separated
lines array separately.

Cheers,
Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Red Hat                         gdeschner at redhat.com
Samba Team                              gd at samba.org