[Samba] Mail

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Sun Nov 8 13:18:31 UTC 2020

On 08/11/2020 12:50, Philip Offermans via samba wrote:
> Hi I have a mail server linked to my samba domain with kerberos.
> Everything works except for dovecot to write mails to the email directory. (Using acl)

I don't think this is really a Samba problem, it sounds more like a
Dovecot problem. It has been a long time since I set up a mail server,
but isn't it 'vmail' that is supposed to deliver mail to the users mail
box ?

By all means post your Dovecot config files, but I really think you will
get better help from a Dovecot mailing list.

Rowland