[Samba] Samba shares with Windows ACL's

Peter Pollock peter.pollock at kingschristian.org
Wed Nov 4 23:26:07 UTC 2020

So... I have discovered that the issue is with pre-existing directories.

If I make a new directory, do all the share stuff and then copy the old
files in, it works fine. If I just try to share the pre-existing directory,
it doesn't work.

That's not terribly convenient, but it won't take too much work to make new
directories and move the files over to them.