[Samba] Attribute or value exists during LDB_RENAME

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 25 21:54:18 UTC 2020

Thanks for getting back to us.  As re-deleting the object seems to have
fixed things, perhaps there were attributes that should have been
cleaned up still on the deleted object.  We do have code for that but
there have been some issues there, mostly for multi-valued links
(groups) where the other end has already gone away.

Anyway, I'm glad it is all working for you.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org