[Samba] One more upgrade question

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Thu Mar 19 19:58:55 UTC 2020

Great, many thanks!

I expect to also upgrade some 4.7 member file servers on a further
maintenance window in a few days/weeks, but they should co-exist for
some time. Any side-effect running a 4.7 member file server with a 4.12 DC?

Aside from obious configuration params, any other caution I should take?

Thanks again for your input, best regards.