[Samba] Error GPO

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Thu Jan 9 09:25:29 UTC 2020

On 08/01/2020 22:49, Sandy via samba wrote:
> why have you compiled samba yourself ?

When you compile Samba, you first install all the required dependences
and then configure Samba, you do this by running './configure'

If you run it without any options, everything is built and Samba will
end up in '/usr/local/samba', so did you run './configure' or did you
run it with any options ?

Rowland