[Samba] problems after migrating NT domain to AD (samba 4.7.x)

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Sep 30 08:25:16 UTC 2019

On 30/09/2019 09:03, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Just follow this and it "just works"
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Authenticating_Freeradius_against_Active_Directory
>

> And this is asking for problems.
> workgroup = WSISIZ.EDU.PL

 From my understanding, the OP inherited this, he also asked for help
migrating to AD on a Friday saying that he must carry out out the
migration on the Sunday. I offered to come round with a brush to sweep
up the broken bits, because this wasn't sufficient time to test
anything. Perhaps I should go round with my brush, as this could have
been fixed before the migration.

Rowland