[Samba] Samba4 - Printer Drivers install fails

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Nov 21 15:10:43 UTC 2019

Only updating the print server is fine, if it just a member.

Just backup these and stop smbd/nmbd/winbind

/etc/samba
/var/{lib,cache}/samba

Upgrade, test, not working.. Revert/restore.

I use the same steps while testing.
Or if your able to and its a VM, just snapshot it before the upgrade.

Greetz,

Louis