[Samba] How to dump options being used when running?

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Sat Aug 24 15:49:41 UTC 2019

On 24/08/2019 16:40, Zalth via samba wrote:
> Please stop replying to this thread, Rowland.  You don't understand the question.

Yes I do, did you miss the part I added to my last post, I am one of the
Samba team members. How dare you tell me to stop replying, if you want
help, post the info I have requested.

Extracting information from you is like extracting teeth, very painful ;-)

To anyone else reading this thread, please do not reply until the OP has
supplied the very basic information requested.

Rowland Penny

Samba Team member