[Samba] R: R: R: cannot list/access samba share from Windows client

Andrea Rossetti andy.ros at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 19:40:36 UTC 2018

Ok.
I’ve done
root at SRVLNXWINTRA01:/home/data# nano /etc/samba/smb.conf

modified
idmap config COM_SPOLETO : backend = rid
idmap config COM_SPOLETO : backend = ad

root at SRVLNXWINTRA01:/home/data# systemctl restart smbd nmbd winbind
root at SRVLNXWINTRA01:/home/data# net cache flush
root at SRVLNXWINTRA01:/home/data# getent passwd com_spoleto\\andrea.rossetti
root at SRVLNXWINTRA01:/home/data# getent group "com_spoleto\\domain admins"

nothing is changed!

More and more confused now! ☹

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10