[Samba] I can't deny zone transfer when using bind as DNS backend

Denis Morejon denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Tue Feb 13 20:50:11 UTC 2018

It doesn't work for me. I put allow-transfer {"none";}; in
named.conf.options. Reload the bind9 service.  but I can not avoid the
zone transfer to the Active Directory Integrated Zone !

I use Samba 4.7.4 (From Source) and BIND 9.10.3-P4-Debian (Debian 9)

This configuration works well on standard zones but not on DLZ (Samba)
Zones.