[Samba] Sharing passdb.tdb between two or more Samba servers?

Bernard Fay bernard.fay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:26:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are using Samba only for file sharing.  Because we are missing space in
the first Samba server, we need to add a second Samba server.

While building this new server i came up with the questioning about sharing
the passdb.tdb file among different Samba servers? Would this be feasible?
The idea is that all users should be able to access any file servers
according with theirs needs.  Or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks,