[Samba] Missing security tab samba 4.1.13

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Mar 6 15:48:47 UTC 2017

> On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 16:15:49 +0100
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>>
>> in short: it's not samba specific at all
>
> I actually knew that.
>>
>> https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SetupRpmBuildEnvironment
>
> That's not really what I meant, how about creating a Samba rpm and
> then documenting just how you did it, or to put it it another way:
>
> Put up, or shut up!

WTF - i don't need it beause i am satisfied with the Fedora repo - but
since i *never* install any software on any production machine without
build a proper RPM for maintainaince reasons *for sure* i will not shut
up to recommend learning to build a package to anybody which types "make
install" into any terminal for whatever software