[Samba] Friendly Reminder: Would you please comment on my findings?

awl1 awl1 at mnet-online.de
Fri Aug 18 21:03:45 UTC 2017

> Can you try adding 'server signing = disabled' to your smb.conf
This parameter is already included in my smb.conf.

Please see my previous reply to Andrew for summary of why I am confident
to have already tracked down this to be a client-side issue with
Microsoft's SMB2 (as opposed to their SMB1) implementation. What I am
asking for is your help in assessing/confirming that my analysis is
correct, and subsequently raising the issue with Microsoft in order to
make sure that they indeed address and fix their performance regression...

Thanks & best regards
Andreas