[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Sep 28 20:01:52 UTC 2016

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:09:28 -0300
Gilberto Nunes via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Thanks.... I hope this is my last post with this matter!

I hope it's your last post on any matter. You quit Samba very noisily.
If you don't remember doing so, just look at the subject line.

Don't look back. Go to your beloved Windows CIFS. You've found
somebody better: Move on and don't keep pestering your ex.

To everyone else: Around the turn of the century Samba had a web-app
(CGI probably) to configure smb.conf. Is something like that still in
existence?

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28