[Samba] The user name or password is incorrect

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:47:18 UTC 2016

Hello list

I have Samba 4.1.17 installed via Zentyal Server 3.5.
When I try with Windows 7 and Windows 10, I am able to get into Samba AD
Domain.
But, now, when I try insert a Windows Server 2012 R2,  I get this message:

The user name or password is incorrect.

5 minutes ago, I try it with Windows 7 and Windows 10, and everything works
fine! And try it using the same username and password.

Just Windows Server 2012 R2 cannot insert into Samba AD Domain.

I google the issue and receive some tricks, like change register to accept
Smb instead Smb V2, like this:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\DependOnService

Original Value: SamSS Srv2

Change to: SamSS Srv

and I already try this:

In powershell do : Add-WindowsFeature FS-SMB1

None of this tricks solve my issue here....

Somebody has another tricks???

Thanks a lot

--

Gilberto Ferreira