[Samba] Attempting to expunge tombstones with samba-tool

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Oct 26 22:46:53 UTC 2016

This is almost certainly because of a build artifact.
python/samba/netcmd/time.py was renamed to nettime.py but there is
likely to be a time.pyc file floating around in your directories.

The reason it was renamed was so that the samba tool time command wasn't
confused with the python time module, but this necessarily causes issues
with existing installs unfortunately. The fix is mostly simple, just to
remove any conflicting files but until then, it will trigger issues like
these.

Cheers,

Garming