[Samba] Best Practices: Samba AD with multiple DCs/BIND9 DNS servers

PRIA IT it at rockagencyllc.com
Sat Oct 8 14:45:10 UTC 2016

Three days and no response...

When running samba as an active directory controller with bind as the Dns
server and adding a secondary domain controller I have installed bind on it
as well.  The wiki's basic bind configuration creates a single master bind
server with no replication so I've got two master servers and no
replication...

Could someone please clarify how bind is supposed to be configured with
multiple ad controllers?

Regards,

JS