[Samba] Multichannel working at half speed with 2x NICs

Kanchana Marasinghe kmarasinghe1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:43:09 UTC 2016

Hi Micheal,

I've done as you asked, and I got an strace. I ran strace while copying a
1.3GB mkv file from the server to my client. I've included only the first
2000 lines for brevity, but I do see a few pread calls in the log.

http://pastebin.com/raw/FjuppQcT

Hopefully that is what you're looking for.

Thanks,
Kanchana