[Samba] No such Base DN: CN=Produktion A-Studio (alt?), CN=Users, DC=srg2, DC=local / RSAT

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Thu May 26 15:53:18 UTC 2016

Am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016, 17:35:15 schrieben Sie:
> Stupid me!
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa746475%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
>
> So we can simply replace parenthesis and others special characters with
> necessary codes. Some MS behaviour well reproduced, not a bug, mea culpa : )
chrrr - Ok,
does it mean i can try the subsitute char codes instead too in my string -

	like "\29 alt?\29"

or similiar? Or is this conversion to do vice versa?  Will definitely check
that too. if plain "()" is not working...

Many thanks!

Niels.
--
 ---