[Samba] Samba AD/DC crashed again, third time in as many months

IT Admin it at cliffbells.com
Thu Mar 3 20:33:32 UTC 2016

I do have the 4.3.3 sources.  The only configure flag i set was
--enable-debug.  I can execute that install, however the issue of unwanted
libs still lingers.  I'm confused, is it or is it not an issue that i have
libtld, libtalloc and pytalloc libs in /usr/lib?  And if it is an issue
whats the best path forward to resolve it?

JS