[Samba] Samba4 Centos 7 - CPU 100%

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 30 08:05:34 UTC 2016

Just checked you smb.conf

Now i dont know the exact working of : samba-tool domain classicupgrade

Rowland know all about that but i see some things which might give the problems.

I’ll have to ask rowland to have a look in this..

But i do thinks that the “old samba 3 “ domain was not a domain.

I dont know if that hurts the upgrade.

Can you check if you have “2 x “ Administrator in your domain?

And can you run :

samba-tool dapcmp --filter="whenChanged" ldap://DC1 ldap://DC2

but im did see what you old samba version was.

And you didnt tell how big the DB sized are.

That can really be handy to know.

Greetz,

Louis