[Samba] We need to change our AD domain

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Aug 25 21:33:51 UTC 2016

Hi Klaus,

I haven't used that tool for at least 13 years but I do recall that,
among other things, it read from the registry. Coupled with the fact
that Samba 4 AD is not a complete implementation of AD I can't imagine
that it could possibly work. More to the point, I'd be seriously
concerned about the results. This is not something I'm prepared to test
in a production environment and a test environment may not reveal all
the problems, at least not within the time frame I need to deal with.

regards,
John