[Samba] File Server recognize users and groups AD

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 5 12:26:24 UTC 2016

>Sorry, but the lines you have added to the [global] section of
>your smb.conf will do nothing on an AD DC.

>Does 'getent group Domain\ Admins' produce any output ?
>If not you need to set up libnss-winbind.

>Rowland

Dear Rowland;
I appreciate the contact.

The commands:
getent group 'DOMAIN\Domain Admins'
getent group 'Domain Admins'

Return nothing!

When I run only this command: getent group
It returns only Unix / Linux groups

Regarding Smb.conf could show me what needs to be changed?
This smb.conf refers to the secondary DC + file server.

About libnss-winbind, could indicate some site so I can do a study?