[Samba] mount cifs

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 20 16:24:48 UTC 2016

4.3.7 Debian = 4.3.8 samba.org

But last Saturday Jelmer updated to 4.3.8 so its not confusing anymore.
Go through the list, see which versions i tested.

Recap.
Imo 4.4.2 is at this time the only with correct outputs.

DONT GET MET WRONG.

Debian 4.2.10, yes, wbinfo -u mail fail, but EVERYTHING works.
You just dont see any output.

Debian 4.3.8, yes, wbinfo -u mail fail, but EVERYTHING works.
You just dont see any output.

Debian 4.4.1, yes, wbinfo -u mail fail, but EVERYTHING works.
You just dont see any output.

Debian 4.4.2, ( samba source, with debian patches, -1 ) everything works.

Greetz,

Louis