[Samba] GPO, multiple DCs, sites and sysvol

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Apr 8 08:52:58 UTC 2016

Next to previous post,

Create a a Site-level GPO, your now use the "cross-domain GPO"
Have a look here also, here its bit explained.
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/musings_of_a_technical_tam/2012/02/13/group-policy-basics-part-1-understanding-the-structure-of-a-group-policy-object/

and yes, DFS handling in samba would be great, but that not finished (yet)

Greetz,

Louis