[Samba] help compiling samba

Jed Evnull jedevnull at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:06:15 MDT 2014

I started fresh and for whatever reason, my binaries now work. Thanks for
the replies.

Now, with a 3.6.24 on compile I get:

Linking shared library bin/libtevent.so.0
/home/jeff/arm2010/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld:
cannot find -ltalloc
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/libtevent.so.0] Error 1

However, if I include --with-libtalloc=no in configure the compile
completes w/o error. Is this anything I need to worry about?