[Samba] documents and mail on the pdc

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Mon Nov 15 11:29:27 GMT 2004

Hi,
maybe this question is trivial, but I didn't find a solution. I've installed a
pdc with roaming profiles, and under the windows xp folder on the server I've
got a documents directory. How can make this folder becoming automagically
the document folder of each xp computer the user logs in? And it is possible
to do something similar also for mail? I mean, keeping the mail folders on
the server, while currently all stuff is stored in "Documents and Settings"
under a <user>.<domain> folder.

Thanks,
Luca
--