[Samba] Problem with user profiles in Samba 2.2.8a after W2K SP4 upgrade

luiz at pucrs.br luiz at pucrs.br
Thu Aug 7 14:11:56 GMT 2003

Hello

After we had upgraded our Windows 2000 from SP3 to SP4, the users couldn´t
more load their profiles! The error is something like another copy of the
roaming profile folder already exists and doesn´t have the correct security
(?). This error occurs for all types of profile (roaming and mandatory) and
we are having troubles a lot... :-(
I was read the archives and some persons had asked for similar problems,
but I didn´t saw any answer about.
Can anyone help me?
My smb.conf profile section is here:

------------------snip-----------------