[Samba] OT: 1 year samba dev exp looking for a samba job

Chere Zhou chere_zhou at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 19:04:13 GMT 2003

Hi,

I spent 1 year doing samba development for my previous company, and now I am looking for an opportunity to continue in this area because I like it very much.  Part time or full time, perminent or contract, all fine for me.

Please reply to me if anybody/company is interested, and I will forward you my resume.

Thanks for reading.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

Chere